This step by step tutorial teaches through comprehensive illustrations and precise detail with easy to follow steps:
- - Doming for convex bands
- - Soldering techniques
- - Setting methods
- This tutorial can be made in a standard smithing workshop. You will need:
- - Metal : silver or gold or other
- - One round 10mm gemstone
- - 8-10 2.5 and 2mm gemstones
This step by step tutorial is a modern ring design with convex side bands. These bands are inverse domed bands. A cone shaped bezel compliments the ring design and accent diamonds are added in a centre strip. Soldering technique is the main focus of this tutorial. The setting method is briefly discussed.
A modern conved banded ring with bezel set gemstone.