This tutorial teaches in detail and easy to follow steps and shows you:
- - Making the gallery plate
- - Making the basket
- - Soldering Techniques
- - Example of baskets for pear and oval centre stones
- This tutorial can be made in a standard smithing workshop. You will need:
- - Metal : silver or gold or other
- - One centre and small round gemstones
This is the original design of a cluster ring. Fashion may come and go, but this design remains as good as ever. It looks good with any colour stones and will always remain a timeless design.
This jewelry tutorial is suited for the intermediate to advanced level with some general knowledge of metalsmith techniques and the basic bench tool setup. This ring requires some careful soldering techniques. Soldering is done on either compressed charcoal or a soft soldering block to form the basket for the cluster.
This tutorial will be teaching you in precise detail and easy to follow steps how to make this classic cluster ring from start to finish, except for the setting, through a comprehensive illustrated guide.