This step by step tutorial teaches through comprehensive illustrations and precise detail with easy to follow steps:
- - Pre-forming the shank
- - Soldering and filing techniques
- - Texturing metal technique
- This tutorial can be made in a standard smithing workshop. You will need:
- - Metal : silver or gold or other
- - 1 Small round gemstones
A traditional gents ring, essentially a panel ring has a broad appeal. In this jewelry tutorial you will be shown how to create good proportions and balance to the ring shape. Decorative two tone strips add interest to the ring. Many variations of the decorative metal strips can be designed. Adding a texture to the top of the ring makes the decorative strips stand out. This is a good intermediate ring making tutorial, advancing accurate filing and soldering skills.
Decorative Strips and leather texture add interest.